Friday, January 19, 2007

late night wonders of the world

she stumbled, substituted door for chord and it was beautiful... while she sang between teeth, and tried to find the next one to fit fingers over...

we got lots of time

nobody makes us wait

taking about dreams, nothing that we can see...

these days are ours,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

one of my most beautful friends in the place that i'm from sent me a song, and i hope that she reads this so that she knows that it cam so beauitfully at a time when i felt like falling, and just the sound of her singing how she missed me came through strong, and made me feel like... "people are just people, yes people are just people like you."
and that i can do it...
love you too much sweet little thing x

it always seems to be at this time when there is a guitar singing that makes me want to put something in this 'watch this space'

happy feet give you crazy shoes banana!
no rain...

most of the time it's ok... some of the time

she signs everything with a kiss...

5 Comments:

Blogger Djali said...

Oh Leigh, you are so Emo these days, whatsup? X

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Travelling said...

not emo... just up at odd hours of the night in strange peoples flats listening to guitars...
it's winter...
I am ok... i swing a lot at the moment, it's all a little crazy...
how are you?
x

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh noes! Leighs a swinger! Stay away from him girls, he's mine!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:19:00 AM  
Blogger Nanashi Travelling said...

i meant swing as in emotions swinging from one to the other... gosh, oh kim you know you'll always be the one for me x... only a few more days at work to stubble through and then london baby!!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 7:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, but I just love you so... sometimes my feelings carry me away...

...yeah

oh, flickr accounts!

united_kingdoms_of_kim

check it out... Catch ya in merry old london

Thursday, January 25, 2007 2:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home