Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pickle And Lip

Oh... Shut up and shag me and kill me you gorgeous bastard!!!

Promise you'll never leave me
Oh, right yes... I promise...
Right I'm off then

yes quite.

we'll get him to wear the gimp mask sir

oh sam...

hmmm...

sner blurr???


I don't care if they know if we're married, because...

I LOVE YOU TOO MICHELLE!!!!

oh pickle..

oh pea..

oh dear he's gone

my heart is like stone...

i must ask you to shut your mouth when you're taking to me!!

gentle sir

What?

happy birthday spikey dave.

right...

I'm off then to take my arm, travel to Corisent sir, jedi temple, kill younglings sir... yes sir, then can we save my wife sir from certain death sir, cos i know that it is not from a jedi but only through you that i can learn these powers... yes sir
right yes
yes sir
oh i am ever so sade sir and fear is leading to hate sir...
i just have to finish building this shinny gay robot sir, i hope he finds a like-minded midget robot that only talks in beeps to share his life with... and his oil

BRING ME WOOD AND OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how very... uxorious...

rule of gondor is mine sir...

come back pee... the world of men will fall, the time of the reptile is at hand...

an army 10,000 strong of spack attacks...

all i want is your love... love wont save you now, only my new powers can do that

you brought him here to kill me... you turned her against me...

have the protocol droids mind wiped

mount me you brute

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 4:28:00 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Travelling said...

oh pike....

the search for clone army is proving difficult. But when i find the men who live in the mountain i shall return and together we can ride out and meet them head on.

I´m in Budapest and fear that i might need a guide, but don´t worry nothing shall come between us... I´ll just get him to wear the gimp mask.

pye my sweet picke.

We shall be together again, in this life or the next.
(maybe for a gentle embrace?)

Sunday, October 01, 2006 2:28:00 AM  
Blogger Nanashi Travelling said...

P.S
how goes the stalking?

Sunday, October 01, 2006 2:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home