Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Dollys destiny

Once upon a time there were two plastic children, hemispheres separated them, Lost and alone they wandered the world looking for an equal, a like minded plasticiesed person to play with.
There search was long, trecherous and often in vein, the world is full of beautiful pollymers yet none have life, none have the special spark of emotion.
For centuries humans have loethed the plastic people, hunted them in attempt to capture the power of their senses, harness the power to percieve the world through any chosen human eyes at any one time. living Dolly's can locate and understand the thoughts of any human, yet, are blind to each other their power only resides over humans.... tbc

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, I had a dream last night and you were in it. You came back to melbourne randomly (I think it was matt's funneral or something) but it wasn't melbourne it was new york or someplace like that and you shot me in the face. I have a sore back today

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 9:35:00 PM  
Blogger Djali said...

Is Matt ok?

Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt's fine...it was me who got shot

well, i havn't seen him for a while so maybe he's not fine. But I don't think he's dead... people don't just up and die without telling you.. it's rude

Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:01:00 PM  
Blogger Nanashi Travelling said...

oh my god!....
"kim... I'm sorry I shot you!"

But you can't blame that sore back thing on me though, right?
oh dear, it's all to much for me sometimes, the guilt and the fear and all that stuff...

oh so sam and tom are back together (again)

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt is fine - I saw him the other day... but he's sad. Not dead, just sad.
kim and jen - we MUST go out before I go away - only two weeks to go!

Friday, July 07, 2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Djali said...

Yes, I hear Matt is sad, I hear many things, but I'm detouring areound Polly like it's Punt Road, cos it is like Punt road these days, Punt... So finding him (Matt) can be tricky. Lets go out together, maybe we could find Matt and cheer him some, maybe tomorrow or the next day, call me. I have far more time than anyone else right now and much of it I hardly deserve or know what to do with.

Sunday, July 09, 2006 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home